A general neurologist opportunity is available in Pennsylvania at an established hospital. The current neurologists see about 12 outpatients and 4 inpatients per day. The facility prefers an experienced physician who can do both EEG and EMG. The practice is primarily general neurology, but physicians with epilepsy training or interest in sleep studies are welcome. You will have 1:3 call. Teaching opportunities are available if desired. You will need a current PA state license, and we can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance, full family health and disability benefits, four weeks of vacation and one week of CME, a retirement package, paid moving expenses, educational loan repayment up to $100K.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive and negotiable compensation package
- $100K in student loan repayment over 5 years
- General neurology need with opportunities to do some sleep or epilepsy work
- Primarily outpatient position with a 1:3 call and opportunities to teach
- Average 12 outpatients and 4 inpatients a day
- Join 2 neurologists and on-site EEG tech staff
- Seeking someone with experience
- EEGs, acute stroke patients, sleep and epilepsy training are all a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail