Come live and practice in this unique coastal city that offers small-town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. Its beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family. It is one hour to Santa Barbara.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive benefits
- Sign-on bonus/relocation is negotiable
- 99% outpatient duties
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:3 call (99% of inpatient is remote access)
- Average 15 patients a day once fully ramped up
- Full support staff and another general neurologist in the practice
- Ability to do EMGs preferred, not required
- Live in a beautiful coastal area of California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.