Come practice in this family-oriented city situated just minutes from the Indiana/Ohio border. This is a small city in east-central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. This award-winning city is a great place to raise a family. Easy access to Indianapolis and Cincinnati and 3 international airports.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient neurology with option to specialize
- Join a team of 4 neurologists with equally shared call
- Option to perform EEG, EMG, and/or Botox
- Base pay to exceed $425,000
- $75,000 student loan repayment and $75,000 sign-on package
- Office is located on the hospital campus
- Hospital has telestroke service
- Easy access to 3 international airports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail