Wooster, Ohio is a charming city in Wayne County which is a little more than an hour's drive from Cleveland, 1.5 hours from Columbus, and a little over 3 hours from Cincinnati. The downtown in Wooster is a tight-knit community, full of life with unique shops and eateries.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offering loan repayment and outstanding benefits
- General neurology with ability to subspecialize
- Monday through Friday from 8 pm to 5 pm
- Weekday call and limited to no more than 10 nights per month
- Grow the practice to your liking with one other neurologist
- Collaborative group in a state-of-the-art facility
- EMG required
- Open to final year fellows, experienced physicians, and H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail