Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd-largest city and is consistently cited for their high quality of life and low cost of living. It is centrally located and just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Detroit. The educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for loan forgiveness plus a generous sign-on bonus and relocation
- 26 days of PTO
- 3 neurology needs, will consider neurohospitalists and neuro critical care physicians
- Flexible scheduling
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- Fellows or experienced physicians welcome
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail