An independent, physician practice in Roswell, NM is looking for an additional general neurologist for their collegial team.
You will see 18 to 20 general neurology patients per day, with options for up to 40% specialization. You will be very busy as they have a three-month waiting list for neurology patients. Your ability to perform EEG and EMG procedures is a plus.
You will enjoy a high-complexity lab on-site, a robust support staff in a state-of-the-art facility, with a group that has a great culture. They are very professional and provide excellent patient care while having fun and often have social gatherings. This group has ample experience in sponsoring J-1s with a high retention rate.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2773208.
- Physician-owned and led practice since 1999
- Join one general neurologist and 11 other physicians in a very collegial work environment
- Be busy from day one with a 3 month patient waiting list
- 100% outpatient with an option for inpatient work if desired
- No call
- 4.5 days a week
- EEG and EMG and adding MRI this year
- Can you solve the mystery of the Roswell UFO incident took place in the summer of 1947?
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail