A large medical center in Eau Claire, WI is seeking a BE/BC general neurologist to join their team.
You will work closely and collaboratively with other specialists such as neurosurgeons, neurologists, hospitalists, and radiologists in the health system. You will provide neurological expertise through consultation and admissions with transferring facilities, the emergency department, telestroke, and neurology and ICU inpatients.
Their compensation and benefits include a competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, educational loan assistance and/or sign-on bonus, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, health, dental, life, disability, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, and a fully-funded retirement plan.
Wisconsin has safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, kayaking, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at (954) 837-2635 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2774544.
- Options to work in Rice Lake and Beaver Dam, WI
- Monday through Friday with no call
- Outpatient along with some inpatient consults
- Great place to start a career with amazing mentors waiting for you to start
- Generous sign-on bonus and stipend in last year of training
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee and full hospital-employed benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO with an additional 12 days of CME time with a $5,800 stipend
- Wonderful work-life balance in Beautiful Eau Claire, WI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail