Any neurology subspecialty is welcome, and 6 neurologists are needed in a growing California city with an amazing facility with a brand-new neurology residency program. The incoming specialists would be able to participate in an academic affiliation, which is optional. Admit at a local, busy hospital with more than 300 beds. Once you go home, there is no call as there is 24-hours of coverage 7 days a week to give you time with your family or other things you would like to do when you are off. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible in neurology. A current California license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. This is truly a happy and collegial group that is excited to find their next partner for a highly rewarding position.
There is relocation reimbursement, a $25K sign-on bonus, CME allowance, and paid malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. You will be just outside a highly sought after area, in an affluent community with plenty to do and see.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more about this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job 2778011.
- Opportunity offers competitive compensation package in place
- Come on board into a brand-new neurology residency program
- Position is an outpatient practice with no call but academic affiliation
- Generous sign-on bonus with lucrative salary
- City offers access to all cities and places in California
- Amazing hospital benefits including health, dental, disability, etcetera
- Exciting weeks of paid vacation, with 1 week of CME and stipend
- This job offers great incentives with excellent work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.