An established community hospital in Bennington, VT is looking to add another neurologist to its collegial group. You will join an experienced neurologist with a strong support staff and on-site resources.
They offer a competitive base salary that has great long-term earning potential. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/vision, life, and AD&D, long- and short-term disability, malpractice with tail coverage, a 403(b) retirement savings plan, relocation assistance, CME with a stipend for license and association/membership dues, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment.
Bennington is a nationally-recognized and vibrant community that offers great cultural attractions along with diverse housing options and strong school systems. It has award-winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities, and shopping, as well as close proximity to a nearby airport, making this an ideal location to reside.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 2797949.
- Join an experienced neurologist who can be a great mentor
- Option to subspecialize
- Full benefits for physician and family, 4 weeks of PTO, plus 6 holidays, and more
- Academic option to round with fellows from Dartmouth Hitchcock
- Multispecialty outpatient clinic on the hospital campus, procedures done at the hospital
- Guaranteed salary (2 years) plus RVU production
- $100,000 student loan repayment, a $25,000 sign-on bonus, and up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Located in beautiful southern Vermont with easy access to skiing, boating, hiking, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail