A 145-bed, short-term, acute-care hospital located halfway between St. Louis and Indianapolis is looking to hire an additional General Neurologist to their collegial group of physicians.
They have one general neurologist/epileptologist who would be a fantastic mentor. They are looking for a General Neurologist but are open to 20% sub-specialization, especially neuromuscular with EMG. This is about 80% outpatient, but the clinic is in the hospital, so the inpatient portion is quite convenient.
The organization is very focused on supporting its providers. They are a non-profit organization and reinvest in new equipment, renovations, etc. This is not a stroke center, so the acuity is not so high. They have 22 primary care clinics that feed referrals to their specialties, like Neurology.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2801262.
- General Neurology with 20% subspecialization
- $380,000 guaranteed for 2 years (RVU thereafter)
- $40K sign-on bonus, $30K retention paid each year
- Unique and generous retirement plan
- 80% outpatient with the clinic located right in the hospital
- Optional 4-day workweek
- Fantastic, remarkable, phenomenal mentor for new grads
- Mattoon is located 2 hours from St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail