Come practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 32 days of PTO and 10 CME days
- 100% outpatient position
- General neurologist, open to all neuro subspecialties
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a low call volume
- See an average of 14 to 18 patients per day
- Academic affiliation with teaching opportunities available, but not required
- Affluent beach community
- 50 minutes to Manhattan by train
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.