Tyler is centrally located in northeast Texas and is a hub for the region and easily accessible to several major cities. It is known as the Rose Capital of America. It has charming brick streets, antique shops, unique specialty stores, crystal-clear lakes, challenging golf courses, and scenic campgrounds.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Michelle Lampert at email@example.com or 954.837.2741.
- Practice 100% general neurology or 100% movement disorders
- Come in and be busy from day one
- Join 7 physicians and 4 APPs in a physician-led group
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call is 1:6 weekends and 3 or 4 days of night call per month
- See 14 to 16 patients per day in the clinic
- Tyler is located 90 miles east of Dallas
- Year-round outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, and camping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail