You will enjoy practicing in Longview, on I-20 between Dallas and Shreveport. It is proud to be the hub of east Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel, and is famous for its fabulous festivals, fine dining, and a historic downtown. Surrounded by rolling hills, there are 25 lakes within 75 miles of Longview, providing many outdoor activities.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Michelle Lampert at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2741.
- Monday through Friday work schedule; 8 am - 5 pm; hospital call 10 days per month
- Sign-on bonus and vacation are offered
- 100% outpatient
- Solo provider opportunity
- Medical benefits and 403(b) provided
- $10k relocation assistance available
- CME opportunities available
- Malpractice/tail coverage is offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail