Newberry, SC is a town rich in history and known for its rural beauty and small-town charm, carefully and beautifully preserved. It offers a remarkably high quality of life. A pleasant climate, beautiful natural surroundings, ease of transportation, affordable homes, good schools, and a growing local economy are just a few of the reasons why.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Tina Oko firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9372.
- Traditional practice
- Physicians are retiring
- Patient rounds in the morning then clinic after
- See 18 - 20 patients per day
- Shared call
- Up to $100k in loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Midway between Columbia and Greenville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail