A wonderful medical facility in California is seeking a gastroenterologist for a fantastic opportunity to join their group. This position will be a traditional schedule with an incredible call of 1:9 and great medical support from internal staff. You will work and admit at only one hospital with a dedicated staff, Monday through Friday. The incoming physician will also work in a facility with the best services and equipment available to help you, so you can provide the best medical treatment to patients.
This hospital-employed position is offering very competitive base salary with a two-year guarantee and great earning potential. You will receive a very liberal and exciting sign on bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, one week of CME and annual stipend, malpractice insurance, a 401(k) with employer match, and an annual quality bonus.
Come practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer such as beaches, skiing, and nearby wine country.
To get started, please send your CV to email@example.com and call Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 2-year salary guarantee and benefits
- Join a group of solid gastroenterologist
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm and have a great shared call schedule
- Strong amount of referrals from primary care providers in area
- Primarily bread and butter cases and ERCP is available
- Have your own nurse or medical assistance
- Close access to 2 major cities in California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.