A gastroenterology practice is actively seeking a full-time, mission-minded gastroenterologist to join their medical group for an inpatient/outpatient-based practice opportunity.
Experienced physicians, as well as new graduates, will be considered and ERCP training is preferred. This is a full-time position with some call expectations and a Monday through Friday weekly schedule.
This is your opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art GI center. Their lab is currently being remodeled to fit anesthesia and will be equipped for EUS and ERCP. The incoming physician would be working alongside an experienced and dedicated GI support team and will have some surgical support when necessary.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a great retirement plan, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and malpractice.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2725503.
- Join two other gastroenterologists and an NP in a collegial practice
- Procedures are done at the hospital which is next door to the clinic
- Advanced procedures including EUS and ERCP are preferred
- Guaranteed salary that becomes RVU production based for excellent income potential
- Full benefits including health, a 401(k) with 4% match, CME, 4 weeks of PTO, sick days, holidays
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Work for a financially stable health system
- Live and work in a thriving community just 30 minutes south of Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.