Come practice in a city that is centrally located in the state on the Wisconsin River. The Stevens Point area is a recreational playground. It has also won many state, national, and international awards.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Huge earning potential
- Up to $200K in student loan repayment
- $50K+ sign-on bonus
- ERCP/EUS available if desired
- Call is no more than 10 days per month
- High volume available
- Clinic is attached to hospital and endoscopy suite is in the hospital
- J-1 visas candidates accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail