Come practice in Langhorne, Pennsylvania. Whether you are looking for a family-friendly amusement park, or fine Italian dining, you can find it here. Through tree-lined streets, down quaint alleys, and amid door-yard gardens within this one-half square mile boundary, over 300 years of history is apparent. Explore nature trails teeming with wildlife on foot or on horseback, get on the water in a kayak or canoe available to rent on-site, or enjoy a relaxing picnic on the lush lakeside greenery.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Large nonprofit medical center
- Lead GI duties, help grow a new program
- General GI, ERCP and EUS would be a plus
- ASC located on the hospital campus
- Monday through Friday, open to a 4-day work schedule
- Shared call of 1:4
- Option for future academic and research duties
- Metro Philadelphia location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail