A gastroenterology group in Cincinnati, OH is looking to add a gastroenterologist to their collegial team.
What is in it for you? I'm glad you asked.
You will join 8 other gastroenterologists (soon to be 9) in a mostly outpatient practice with light, paid call. You will have a very strong referral stream from more than 200 primary care physicians. You will have a valued, shared voice in practice philosophy and how best to deliver high-quality compassionate care. You will have the choice to work in a teaching capacity with primary care residents if you desire. You will have additional opportunities to provide advanced procedures, including ERCP and EUS. If you are a recent graduate, you will find this to be a great place to start your career with amazing mentors.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2771727.
- Join 9 other gastroenterologists in a collegial group
- Option to do advanced procedures
- Option to round with primary care residents
- Two year guaranteed salary that becomes based on RVU production for excellent income potential
- Paid call that is shared with the other GIs, hospitalists, and intensivists
- Great metropolitan location
- Work for a large, financially-stable health system
- Cincinnati has the largest Oktoberfest in the country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail