Come practice in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university, a bustling restored riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do. Columbus, GA is situated minutes away from Auburn, and less than 100 miles south of Atlanta.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Loan repayment available
- General or advanced procedures welcomed
- State-of-the-art technology on-site
- Teaching options available
- Call is 1:5
- Join a hospital-employed group
- Strong referral base with large primary care and internal medicine presence
- Driving distance from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail