This position is in the major metropolitan area of Oklahoma City. The city has plenty to do in its revitalized and attractive downtown, including a lively entertainment district and professional sports. Overall, this is a friendly city with a low cost of living, which makes it a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Flexible for commuting; monthly travel stipend offered
- 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule
- Great work-life balance
- $300 per hour plus paid call
- No call during off week
- Sign-on bonus
- ERCP required
- Metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail