Come practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join an award-winning hospital in the downtown Baltimore area
- Needs for both general GI and motility
- Open to current fellows
- Research and GI fellow teaching
- State-of-the-art motility center with strong support system
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Be busy from day one in a high-demand specialty
- Great metro Baltimore, MD location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail