A highly rewarding GI hospitalist opportunity is now available in Bakersfield, CA. You will enjoy living and practicing in this welcoming warm community, hot climate California city not too far from Las Vegas, NV or Los Angeles. This area is an economic, cultural, agricultural and energy powerhouse. Located only 100 miles north of Los Angeles, the City of Bakersfield boast more than 400,000 residents and growing.
The incoming physician will be doing 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am - 7 pm and call is from 7 pm - 7 am, with a strong medical support staff. The interested and qualified physician will be doing 12 hours of night call (from home) and come in for GI bleeds, otherwise the hospitalist will stabilize the patient and a GI hospitalist will see the patient the next day.
This position is lucrative and offers a $40,000 sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and other bonus.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
For details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text message to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Highly competitive salary plus RVU bonuses and a sign-on bonus
- You will receive a $40,000 sign-on bonus plus loan repayment
- Schedule will be 7 days on/7 days off, 7 am - 7 pm, 7 pm - 7 am call
- A very busy and large medical facility experiencing huge growth and expansion
- Paid malpractice with wonderful liberal benefits
- Receive $20,000 for moving and relocation expenses
- Dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401(k) are all covered
- Great chance to live in this open, warm city with affordable newly constructed modern homes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.