There is an opportunity for a gastroenterologist to join a small multispecialty group and start a new GI practice. The group is looking to add a gastroenterologist as the community has no GI currently. This is a startup opportunity and the client will purchase all the needed equipment to establish a world-class GI office that will be located right next to the hospital.
You will provide patient care and diagnosing in the clinical setting. Procedures such as endoscopies, colonoscopies, and advanced procedures including EUS, ERCP, and endoscopic suturing will be done at the hospital, which is a 100-bed JCAHO-accredited facility.
Watsonville, CA is a little-known destination just south of Santa Cruz and just north of Monterey. It is located minutes from beaches, redwood forests, wine and mountain bike tours, whale watching, birding, and more.
To explore this further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2801872.
- Join a small multispecialty group as the sole gastroenterologist
- Facility located right on the Monterey Bay, 45 miles south of San Jose
- Practice general gastroenterology, option to do advanced procedures in the hospital
- Advanced procedures preferred; EUS, ERCP, endoscopic suturing
- The ideal candidate will have an active CA license and BC/BE in gastroenterology
- Guaranteed base plus wRVUs above target for additional income potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and more
- Spanish language skills beneficial
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.