Come practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Julian Jaramillo firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2673.
- Multiple sites and volumes
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 70 hours of paid time off
- Must be EM trained
- Flexible scheduling
- Malpractice coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail