You will find awe-inspiring natural beauty in Grand Junction and exhilarating outdoor adventures that include hiking or biking the Kokopelli Trail, skiing on the Grand Mesa, whitewater rafting on the Colorado River, and golfing on green fairways set against the dramatic red-rock landscape.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Nicole Zilberstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2764.
- Join a team of hematologist-oncologists
- 4 days in the clinic and 1 admin day
- Mostly outpatient duties
- Clinical trials through UCLA
- Dual accreditations from COC and ASTRO
- Student loan repayment assistance and fellowship stipend
- Located in a university town in Colorado Wine Country
- Low taxes, short drive to skiing, and near a regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.