Come practice in an inner suburb of New York City. Hackensack is approximately 12 miles northwest of Midtown Manhattan and about 7 miles from the George Washington Bridge. The city is known for a great diversity of neighborhoods and land uses very close to one another. Within its borders is a trendy high-rise district about a mile long, classic suburban neighborhoods of single-family houses, stately older homes on acre-plus lots, older 2-family neighborhoods, large garden apartment complexes, and an industrial area.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Call Madison Tourville at 954.616.2933 or email your CV to Madison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent benefits and compensation
- Opportunity to join one of the largest physician-led groups
- Work out of an NCI-designated cancer center
- Specialize in GI oncology only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call of 1:8
- 15% inpatient and 85% outpatient work
- Close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail