You will enjoy practicing in the small California town that serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Matthew Melicia firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2626.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Offering ERCP/EUS training through the UCLA interventional program
- Established patient base
- Work out of 1 hospital and 1 office
- Employed position or option for 1099
- Bread and butter or advanced procedures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.