You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought-after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9378.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Possible relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- See 15 - 20 patients
- 32 - 36 patient contact hours
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail