Come practice in Sandy a city in Clackamas County, Oregon, and named after the nearby Sandy River. It is in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range; the city serves as the western gateway to the Mount Hood Corridor and is located approximately 27 miles east of Portland.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9378.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Possible relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- See 15 - 20 patients per day
- 32 - 36 patient contact hours
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail