CompHealth is currently assisting an Oklahoma health center with their search for an OBGYN physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. They are looking for someone who has a passion for the underserved patient population as well as someone that is a team player. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. Spanish-speaking candidates would be a plus. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible physicians.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with quarterly bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and Federal Tort malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment programs available through NHSC and the state.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2807475.
- Loan repayment through NHSC and state
- Federal tort malpractice
- Work Monday through Friday
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- 22 days of PTO
- Passion for the underserved
- Spanish language skills beneficial
- 1 hour from Tulsa, OK
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail