Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to the unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Tina Oko email@example.com (203) 663-9372.
- 100% outpatient
- 4- or 5-day work week
- Respected and successful healthcare system with multiple locations
- Great location in Brooklyn that's close to many activities
- Must speak Creole for this patient population
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Call Tina Oko at 203-663-9372, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.