A regional hospital in Waterloo, IA is looking to add a second and third pulmonary/critical care physician to its team.
This will be a 75-25 mix of outpatient pulmonology and inpatient critical care. They would be open to 75% inpatient critical care as well. The ICU is open and the Pulmonary NPs and hospitalists cover most calls. Inpatient procedures include EBUS and ECMO.
The outpatient clinic is located across the street from the hospital. They also have state-of-the-art procedural equipment (broncs, X-rays, etc.) with a sleep center.
This is a great opportunity for a new fellow seeking mentorship as well as an experienced physician looking to work with two collegial colleagues. You will have an excellent work/life balance with great income potential and great benefits.
For inquiries about this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2855722.
- One week of inpatient with call and three weeks of outpatient without call
- Great work-life balance to enjoy the great outdoors in this idyllic setting
- 2-year guaranteed salary until exceeded by RVU production
- Earn $500,000+ on RVU production
- $25,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 for relocation expenses
- Quality bonus incentives
- H1B cap-exempt facility and open to 2024 J-1 visas (no 2023)
- Everyone knows the song 'Waterloo' by Abba
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail