Come practice in Albany, the capital of New York, where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. The capital district has emerged as a major anchor of Tech Valley and offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact James Rowinski firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2704.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- 20% director duties and 80% clinical
- Join 2 other oncologists
- Fellows and H-1B visas are welcome; MDs or DOs
- $50k medical director stipend
- Medical director experience is preferred but not a prerequisite
- Hem oncs and med oncs are welcome
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:30 am - 5 pm; call of 1:3
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.