You will enjoy practicing in the greater St. Louis, MO, area. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with a diverse culture. The suburbs are upscale and offer excellent schools, homes, and quality neighborhoods.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Greg Giroux firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9356.
- da Vinci robotics
- Not-for-profit facility with occurrence malpractice
- Sign-on bonus
- Call will be 1:6
- Level II NICU
- 1.2k deliveries per year
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail