This opening is in the center of the state, with the friendliness of the best Midwest towns. The community offers a diversity of eateries, quite a few locally owned as well as chain eateries. The area is great for the outdoors with plenty of water sport opportunities, as Pierre is on the shores of the Missouri River. There is also hiking and biking with the Louis and Clark trail in town. Enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- FQHC with loan repayment available
- Federal tort malpractice
- Offering excellent benefits
- 1:3 call schedule
- Level 3 NICU
- Robotics available
- H-1B and J-1 visas sponsorship available
- Someone that loves rural medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail