Come practice in New York City, NY. Experience everything this famous city has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Employed position
- Multispecialty medical practice
- da Vinci robot is on site
- Work for New York City's largest academic medical system
- Academic affiliation with the Icahn School of Medicine (Mount Sinai's Department of OB/GYN)
- Negotiable relocation assistance
- Looking for a now doc
- Call is 9 weekends a year (Friday through Monday) and 23 weekdays a year; all call is home call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.