A hospital in Altoona, PA is now accepting applications for a board-certified or board-eligible General Neurologist to join a growing multi-specialty team of physicians in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
This 400-bed, flagship hospital is a level II trauma center, a regional oncology center, and a Joint Commission-certified stroke center. Their neurology group consists of three neurologists, three advanced providers, and two neurohospitalists.
Altoona is a thriving community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. You will enjoy lots of referrals from the physicians associated with the hospital to earn extra wRVU income above a guaranteed salary.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more, or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2856326.
- Join a collegial group of three neurologists, three advanced providers, and two neurohospitalists
- Options to subspecialize
- Guaranteed salary with lots of referrals to generate wRVU income
- Earning potential of $500,000
- $35,000 sign-on bonus and relocation package is available to help you move right away
- Join a large stable health system with excellent benefits
- Excellent quality schools with public and private parochial options
- Enjoy living in an idealistic and rural community while being close to urban areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail