You will enjoy working in this small Midwest town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a quality of life move to a small town in a major metro area. It was recognized by Outdoor Life magazine as one of the Top 200 Towns in America for sports enthusiasts.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Melissa Rickerd firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2737.
- Hospital-employed positions
- Flexible shifts and scheduling
- Open to Emergency Medicine physicians available now or 2024 residents
- 15 - 20 ppd
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Located in southern Ohio
- Email CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail