Come practice in a city that is centrally located in the state on the Wisconsin River. The Stevens Point area is a recreational playground. It has also won many state, national, and international awards.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Sharon Wilmot email@example.com (203) 663-9331.
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Employed position
- Open to a 4- or 5-day work week
- Position open due to growth
- Will consider 2024s and 2025s; current ENT will mentor
- New grads and experienced ENTs are welcome
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail