You will enjoy working in this Vermont town, near the celebrated skiing at Killington and Stratton resorts. This metropolitan area is cradled between beautiful mountains, outdoor recreation during every season, scenic views, and small, friendly, farm communities. Be one of the lucky people who call New England home.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Nick Carreira at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9405.
- 1:4 call
- Growing area
- J-1 or H-1Bs welcome
- Loan repayment
- Full medical benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Residents are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail