Downtown Selma is home to wonderful specialty shops, cafes, and offices. Selma offers a host of cultural opportunities. It offers both public and private educational opportunities, with 4 public and 3 private high schools. Residents can enjoy the comfort and conveniences of a small community, yet Selma is only 50 miles west of Montgomery and approximately 80 miles south of Birmingham, both major metropolitan areas.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Van Ruttley at email@example.com or (203) 663-9389.
- Offers a sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment is available
- J-1 visa assistance available
- Relocation assistance to be discussed
- Vacation/holiday days provided
- Medical benefits come with position
- Includes life insurance, malpractice/tail coverage, and a retirement package
- Join one other physician in women's health practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail