Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community of Madison, Indiana, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly and safe neighborhoods, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast. It is within an hour of Louisville, Kentucky, and two hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Kathi Mogielnicki directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Offers not-for-profit loan repayment
- Work schedule consists of (4) 10-hour work days each week plus vacation/holidays
- Office is adjacent to the only hospital in the county that provides obstetrics and gynecology
- Includes $10,000 relocation assistance
- Position comes with life insurance, malpractice coverage, and medical benefits
- Retirement package provided
- 40 hours and $4K for CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail