This Wisconsin city consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. The city was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States. Built around 4 lakes, this area satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails. It also has all the amenities of a large university town, including eateries, art galleries, pubs, shopping, and nightlife for every taste.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Join 4 other OB/GYNs
- Monday through Friday work schedule; 4-day work week
- Call schedule of 1:5
- See an average of 18 - 25 patients per day
- Clinic is located on the hospital campus
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail