This opportunity is in Oroville, situated on the banks of the Feather River, where it flows out of the Sierra Nevada onto the flat floor of the California Central Valley. It is 65 miles north of Sacramento and is considered the gateway to the Lake Oroville and Feather River recreational areas. Oroville offers some of Butte County and Northern California's greatest recreational opportunities.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Clinic volume of 20 - 25 patients per day
- An average of 10 - 14 days of call per month
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday; possibility of a 4-day schedule
- Typically a half day of clinic and a half day of procedures
- Open to 2024 fellows who are comfortable working on a small team
- Hospital-based practice; must be board certified or board eligible
- 1 hour north of Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.