Come practice in Joplin, a city in southwest Missouri, tucked away in the Ozarks, on Route 66. The area is surrounded by lakes and rivers and offers numerous venues for fishing, swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The town is close-knit and friendly. You will be only a short drive away to the University of Missouri, Springfield, MO, 90 minutes from Tulsa, OK and a short, direct flight to Dallas, TX.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Hayley Greenberg at email@example.com or 954-837-2796.
- $50k commencement bonus
- Up to $10k relocation assistance
- Academic opportunities available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Clinic is attached to the hospital
- Opportunity for EUS and ERCP (but not required)
- Monday through Friday work schedule; call of 1:4
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail