Physician- Family Medicine- Oregon Clinic- Oregon, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is actively recruiting for an outpatient Family Physician to join its team of 2 physicians & 3 advanced practice providers at its clinic in Oregon, and offering the following:The Opportunity:
- Outpatient only practice with usual clinic hours 8 am - 5 pm; Monday-Friday
- Full time with option of .8-1.0 fte
- 28 -36 patient contact hours
- On-call is phone call only, and is approximately 1 weeknight every 20-30 days and 2 weekends per year
- Epic EMR with individual optimization options to improve efficiency .
- Two-year salary guarantee with generous sign-on bonus
- Generous benefits package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, immediate time off, & 401K multi-funded account
Dean Medical Group/SSM Health Overview:
- Oregon, WI is a thriving, family-oriented community of over 12,000, offering excellent schools & abundant recreational opportunities
- Conveniently located just 15 minutes from all the amenities offered in Madison- Wisconsin's second largest city, including the University of Wisconsin and the State Capitol
- Known for its' hometown ambiance & small town hospitality, the community has the perfect balance of convenience & comfort
- Lower cost of living & reasonable housing prices
- From playing golf, hiking, & snowmobiling to cross country skiing, there is something for everyone to enjoy
- https://www.oregonwi.com /
Dean Medical Group is a multi-specialty subsidiary of SSM Health consisting of over 500 physicians and 25 clinics in 18 counties of south-central Wisconsin. SSM Health is an integrated delivery network affiliated with Dean Health Plan, also located in Madison & enhancing coordination of care between provider & payor. SSM Health is a faith-based organization focused on community, stewardship, respect, compassion, & excellence in care.
For more information contact:
Gina Haldiman, Recruiter - Physician- & Advanced Practice Provider Recruitment
email@example.com | www.joinssmhealth.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location