Napa is becoming a vibrant and modern town with a respect for its past. Just down the road from the protected historic districts, home to some of northern California's finest Victorian homes, you will find visually stimulating contemporary architecture. Minutes from many safe and comfortable neighborhoods are the popular Main Street 'Restaurant Row,' the West End, and the Oxbow District.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Fiona Brown email@example.com 203-663-9373.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient only
- Coverage is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- No evening or weekend call
- Addiction experience; fellowship trained
- Must be board certified
- Must have California license (or be willing to obtain)
- Volume of 6 - 8 patients per day; average of 1 - 5 intakes per week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.