Napa is becoming a vibrant and modern town with a respect for its past. Just down the road from the protected historic districts, home to some of northern California's finest Victorian homes, you will find visually stimulating contemporary architecture. Minutes from many safe and comfortable neighborhoods are the popular Main Street 'Restaurant Row,' the West End, and the Oxbow District.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Fiona Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9373.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient only
- No evening or weekend call
- Coverage is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Volume of 6 - 8 patients per day; average of 1 - 5 intakes per week
- Addiction experience; fellowship trained
- Must be board certified
- Must have California license (or be willing to obtain)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.