Seattle, a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests and contains thousands of acres of parkland with access to plenty of outdoor activities. As Washington's largest city, it is home to a large tech industry, with Microsoft and Amazon headquartered in its metropolitan area, as well as a hub for artists and musicians with a vibrant downtown and college-town ambiance.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- Includes sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Relocation assistance (if eligible)
- Includes medical, life insurance, retirement, CME, and malpractice coverage
- BLS required
- Must have EEG and/or EMG experience to qualify
- Must have a Washington medical professional license (or be willing to obtain)
- BE/BC in neurology
- Fellowship trained in neurophysiology or neuromuscular preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.